Dreamforce: Top 5 Reasons to Come Visit Us in Booth #N1038
Next week, as we all know, is the long anticipated 12th annual Dreamforce conference and it’s time to nail down your plan for the four-day event. With over 135,000 people expected to attend, 1,400 educational sessions, charity events, parties, and more than 400 exhibitors, we know that you have your plates filled.
Nancy Nardin of Smart Selling Tools, has put together a walking trail of must-see tools at the show to help you focus your time there. But here’s why we think that stopping by our booth #N1038 is a MUST in order to get the most out of your Dreamforce experience.
1. Access more decision makers at your prospects.We’re now profiling the Marketing, Finance and IT departments of all your top accounts. We’ve also expanded across the pond and cover a growing number of companies and contacts throughout Europe. In fact, we now have seven powerful datasetsto help you get directly to all of the relevant decision makers, and close your sale quicker.
2. Preview the latest version of the Salesforce Native App. Over the last year, our developers have been working hard to bring all of the robust functionality of the DiscoverOrg database right into your Salesforce with the most intelligent, easiest-to-use DiscoverOrg for Salesforce Native App ever. Here are some of the highlights of our latest version being released at the show:
- Highly intuitive user interface
- Accounts, contacts & leads accessible directly from the mobile Salesforce1 platform
- Easily set up Triggers within the app
- Full Org Charts accessible within the app
- Enhanced search capabilities
- ROI reporting with pre-generated reports within the app
3. Get sales intelligence on your HOT prospects
- Find a direct dial phone number for someone you want to get in touch with
- Find out what projects/initiatives your top accounts are working on
- Find out if you’re talking to the decision maker, and if not, who you should be talking to
4. Meet our amazing team! We’ve put together a team of some of the best DiscoverOrg-ers, and we want to meet you! Whether you’ve been a customer with us for years, or you’re just learning about our solution – we’d love to put a face to the name! Better yet, block off a 15-minute window of our undivided attention and allow us to prepare intelligence on your top targeted account. Schedule a meeting with us! Attending #DF14 from DiscoverOrg are:
- Carolyn Hollowell – Senior Director, Marketing
- Steven Wernke – Director, Sales & Business Development
- Paul Quiring – Senior Account Executive
- Krystan Resch – Senior Client Success Manager
5. Satisfy your sweet tooth. Take a break from the madness. Get a snack and a little sugar rush all in one bite. Pick up some Swedish Fish, and stay a minute to chat.
We hope that you have a great #DF14, and we look forward to seeing you out there in Booth #N1038!
You might also be interested in:
- Learning more about our DiscoverOrg for Salesforce app
- Downloading Nancy Nardin’s Walking Trail of Must-See Tools at Dreamforce