Ten years ago, DiscoverOrg revolutionized the way IT companies prospected, by delivering award-winning, in-depth, and industry-specific sales and marketing intelligence to accelerate pipeline and revenue growth.
Over the last few years, we’ve brought that revolution to the rest of the market – first to organizations selling to Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, and HR.
As of today, that includes Legal and Compliance departments.
It’s unfortunate that companies have become used to buying outdated, inaccurate, web-scraped contact data and sales intelligence tools—some in actual book form! Until now, legal and compliance companies had few other options.
Today, we are changing that.
Meet a sales intelligence solution that is robust, high quality, and designed to allow legal and compliance companies to build their business around.
That’s why we’re introducing our first-of-its-kind Legal & Compliance Dataset.
We object to bad data
DiscoverOrg’s datasets provide all the information and insights sales and marketing teams need to zero in on their unique target market, and prioritize target accounts and contacts based on likelihood to purchase. It also provides real-time alerts, so your team can engage the right person at exactly the right time with the right message.
Like a lot more than an outdated, inaccurate list of leads. The dataset – human-verified by our in-house research team – includes:
- Verified key decision-maker contact information for the legal departments and law firms with the most complex needs and highest spending power;
- Direct-dial phone numbers and verified email addresses to increase reply rates and meeting conversion rates;
- Organizational reporting structure to improve access across the prospect organization;
- Company firmographic and technographic (“tech-stack”) data to build highly targeted and segmented campaigns;
- Integration with top CRM, SDR, and marketing automation tools to embed this data into sales and marketing team’s daily workflow – AND to keep the data cleansed, enriched, and appended automatically;
- Buying signals within legal departments and large law firms to signal when to reach out for maximum results: inside scoops like planned strategic projects, online search behavior, funding events, and key personnel moves
The new Legal & Compliance dataset brings fresh sales and marketing intelligence to this untapped industry that can’t be found anywhere else. – a steep advantage for those selling legal technology and legal services.
Which titles and job functions are profiled in the new dataset?
This first-of-its kind data includes information about legal professionals at law firms; in-house corporate legal and compliance teams; and legal representatives at state, local, and federal government entities. Key functions profiled in legaldepartments include:
- General Counsel/Chief Legal Officer
- Legal Operations
- Compliance Management
- Contracts Management
- Ethics & Policy Management
- Governmental Affairs & Regulatory Law
- IP Management
- Labor & Employment
- Legal Assistants
- Privacy Management
- Risk Management
Key contacts at law firms include Partners and Managing Directors, CIOs and IT contacts, CFOs and Finance contacts, and attorneys and litigation support assistants, among others.
With over 1000 legal and compliance tech startups and service providers emerging in just the past few years, legal departments moving more and more services in-house, and legal professionals increasing their adoption of technology, it is the right time to put better prospecting insights into the hands of sales and marketing professionals trying to reach these key buyers.
It’s a competitive market. You need a competitive edge.
[cta id=”15726″ color=”green” size=”full” align=”center”]