Corporate Research Analyst
DiscoverOrg provides the world’s most in-depth IT and Finance Department Information on Fortune Ranked and Mid-Market companies, Government Agencies and Universities including IT Org Charts, direct dial phone numbers and verified email addresses on over 15,000 companies completely with 98% verified email addresses, 92% direct dial phone numbers, reporting structure, IT project updates and technology install base.
While DiscoverOrg competitors rely on data aggregated from the web and crowd sourcing to gather and update data, DiscoverOrg’s overriding advantage is its team of 80+ in-house research analysts who make millions of calls every year to update and enhance its intelligence on IT and Finance Decision Makers.DiscoverOrg customers are both Fortune Ranked and Startup companies selling both hardware and software and recruiting and staffing services.
About the Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Corporate Research Analyst for work in our Vancouver, WA office.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for analyzing information, short writing assignments, and data entry.
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data and researching incomplete or unclear information.
- Writing concise summaries of vital information collected from verbal or written sources.
- Ensuring accurate entry of data into a proprietary web-based portal.
- Verifying entered data by reviewing, deleting, or modifying data.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of sources and collected data.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess excellent computer and research skills.
- Must be able to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing changes in work load.
- Must be able to type at least 60 WPM.
- Must possess excellent writing skills.
- Must have a pleasant, professional phone presence.
- Must possess a full knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Outlook
To apply, please submit a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Vancouver, WA