Sales Development Representative
DiscoverOrg, one of the fastest growing companies in the US, is the industry leader in sales intelligence – clients include over 1,200 top technology firms like Google, VMware, and Amazon. We pride ourselves on having assembled one of the best SaaS sales teams in the world, but to sustain our aggressive growth we need incredibly talented, ambitious, and self-motivated people to join our team as Sales Development Representatives.
Your role will be to engage and qualify leads to create pipeline for our Senior Account Executives. We have a very strong marketing arm, which means half your pipeline will be qualifying inbound leads from our website, the other half you’ll generate through classic prospecting techniques, resulting in an average of 50-80 meetings per month that pay you commission on top of your salary.
If you’re talented and ambitious, we want to hear from you. What we mean by that is:
- Intelligent – fast learner and very capable at articulating value
- Challenger – unafraid to teach a CEO or VP of Sales to think about sales intelligence in a new light
- Quick witted – you see objections as an opportunity to practice verbal jousting
- Coachable – no matter your experience you’re never done learning
- Tenacious – you know every “no” you hear is a learning opportunity and one step closer to the next “yes”
- Assertive – you’re likable, but aren’t afraid to ask for what you want
- Competitive – you outwork everyone around you
If you think you’ve got what it takes, and can handle the responsibilities below, please reply with a cover letter & resume and be sure to let us know why we need to meet you.
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the DiscoverOrg value proposition, articulating DiscoverOrg’s product, integrations, and features over the phone
- Follow the established DiscoverOrg sales process to manage a high-activity pipeline of leads
- Persuade Director, VP, and C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Overcome concerns and both business and technical roadblocks
For this role we weight your innate abilities and personality traits much more than your experience, but our ideal candidate could also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally 1-2+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- CRM usage experience
- Strong ability to close sales
- Technology savvy
Compensation and Benefits
- The on target earnings for this position is in the $55-62.5k range
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Paid Training on Marketing Strategies and Sales Leadership is ongoing
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Partial Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance (supplemental)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Location: Vancouver, WA