The RainKing Dashboard is your home screen and where you arrive when you login to RainKing. You will find your saved searches, lists, Sales & Marketing Tasks, and more all conviently located on the dashboard.
- My RainKing: You can access Saved Searches, List/Campaigns (groups), Exports to Excel, CRM Integration Exports, MAP Integration Exports, segmentation reports, notes, and reminders.
- Sales Tasks: You can access all of the sales work flows.
- Marketing Tasks: You can access all of the marketing work flows.
- Tools: You can access SmartList, Prospect Prism, Define Ideal Buyer Persona, Manage Ideal Buyer Personas.
- Quick Search: Option to select either Company or People to search on from the drop down menu by typing in a company or person’s name, or keyword, in the ‘Search’ area then select the appropriate Company/Person in order to view the profile.
- ? (Help menu): When clicking on the ‘?’ (Help menu), you will find access to support from Research and the Client Success team.
- Pivot Wheel (Admin tab): Allows you to change user licenses (add/disable), assign users to teams, gain insight into user usage through custom reports, and customize notes and status settings for all users.
- Bell: Shows your list of notifications of imports/groups/reports that are ready or complete.
- Person Silhouette: Allows you to adjust your profile, password, settings, and logout.
Body of the Dashboard
- My Sales Tasks: Where you can begin one of RainKing’s Sales workflows to quickly build reports in RainKing.
- My Marketing Tasks: Where you can begin one of RainKing’s Marketing workflows to quickly build reports in RainKing.
- My Saved Searches: Shows a list of your Saved Searches (Companies/People/Scoops) plus you can create a New Search by choosing from the options in the drop down menu.
- My Lists/Campaigns (groups): Shows a list of your Lists/Campaigns along with their number of records.
- Inside Scoops: List of current Inside Scoops and you can choose from the drop down menu which customized Inside Scoop search you would like to display on your RainKing dashboard.
- Recently Visited: Shows a list of recently visited company or people profiles.
- Recommendations: Shows people in the RainKing database that have been submitted via our Recommend to Colleague feature, along with the person and the date that the recommendation was submitted.
- Notes and Activities: Shows Notes and Activities submitted by others who have RainKing licenses within your organization via our SmartCaller feature or within a people or company profile.
- What’s New: Companies, People, or Inside Scoops that have been added to RainKing in the last 30 days, 12 months, and a total count. You can also elect to see the number of records for your company’s subscription.