- What edition of Salesforce are you on? (Group, Professional, Unlimited, Enterprise, Performance)
- You can hover over the browser tab running your Salesforce instance to see the edition.
- RainKing’s Salesforce Connector will only work with Salesforce Unlimited, Enterprise and Ultimate (and Pro if the web services API add-on is purchased).
- RainKing’s Salesforce Plugin works in all editions of Salesforce.
- What is your Salesforce Org ID? Here’s how to find your Salesforce Org ID.
- What is the Name and Email Address – exactly as they’re listed in Salesforce – of the person implementing RainKing’s Salesforce integration? These details must match exactly between Salesforce and RainKing for the integration to activate.
- RainKing’s Plugin can be downloaded from the Salesforce AppExchange (search for RainKing).
- Salesforce Install and User Guides can be found here on the Salesforce Appexchange
Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Are you using Dynamics CRM Online or On-premise? (RainKing can connect to both)
- We need the Organization Unique Name and Discovery Service URL from your Dynamics CRM
- Steps for finding your Dynamics CRM Organization Unique Name and Discovery Service URL are here.
- RainKing requires a publicly accessible URL to connect.
- Steps for RainKing’s Dynamics CRM Connector Setup are here.
- RainKing’s Microsoft Dynamics Plugin will work with 2013 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Version 7 and above. Details for configuring RainKing’s Dynamics CRM Plugin are here.
- What edition of Marketo are you using? (RainKing can only connect to Standard, not Spark)
- RainKing will need the Name and Email Address of the person implementing the Marketo Connector setup
- RainKing’s Marketo Connector Install Guide can be found here.
- Marketo Connector Guide and Use-Cases are at the bottom of this article.
- RainKing can connect to Eloqua
- Eloqua Connector Setup Guide and Use Cases are at the bottom of this article.
- RainKing just needs the Name and Email Address of the person who will be implementing the webhook to permission
- You’ll need to add your Hubspot ID to RainKing to authenticate the two systems
- Hubspot webhook set up guide is here.
- RainKing will only connect to SugarCRM versions 7+ and RainKing requires a publicly accessible URL (not on-premise)
- RainKing requires your SugarCRM URL to “point” RainKing to your SugarCRM
- SugarCRM setup guide is here.
- You’ll need to have the Pardot connection enabled by RainKing
- You’ll need to be able to access your Pardot API User Key
- Details for connecting RainKing to Pardot are here.