RainKing’s new Unified Search method is a single search form, combining all available search criteria pertaining to companies, people and inside scoops onto a single menu. This makes it both easier and more convenient for you to generate any answer from RainKing without having to execute multiple independent queries.
After performing a search, you can easily toggle between four content tabs (Companies, People, Scoops, Map) to get answers to multiple questions from a single search. The criteria from a single search affects all content tabs.
How it can help:
The unified search will allow you to have a comprehensive report of all of the ins and outs of the companies, people, or scoops they are looking to target.
- Geography: Target specific geographic filters for companies and/or people with the option to display results with or without regard to HQ location. You can also apply a search radius filter to create specific mileage ranges.
- Sector/Industry: You can be filter by NAICS or SIC codes, or by RainKing Sector and Industry definitions.
- # Employee: The total number of full time employees .
- Revenue: Annual company revenue.
- Company Lists/Groups: Apply a list such as your target accounts; alternatively, an exclusion/blacklist of accounts to suppress.
- Company Name: Search by a company’s name.
- Department Budget: A company’s department budgets for IT, Marketing, and Sales.
- # Decision Maker: Number of decision makers profiled in RainKing.
Company: Filter on Company Criteria
- Company Technologies: RainKing profiles over 20,000 individual technologies which can be searched against company deployments.
- Company Description: RainKing’s Research team provides a high level explanation of organizations in our database.
- Company ranking: Company Profiles are tagged with rankings on list such as the Fortune 500, Inc 500.
- Total Company Locations: Search for number of physical locations for an organization.
- Company Added/Updated Data: Search when a company had been added or recently updated.
People: Filters on People Criteria
- Job Title/Description: RainKing contacts can be searched based on their title, job description, or both.
- Management Level: Contacts are tagged based on levels of management.
- Department: Contacts are sorted into specific department fields.
- Tech Responsibilities: Contacts are tagged with specific technologies for which they are responsible that our research team has verified, or with the category that the technology falls under
- People Lists/Groups: Apply your People List to your Search.
- Has Email/Direct Dial: Filter contacts based on whether or not they have an email, direct dial, or both
- Executive/Has Gatekeeper: Senior Level contacts are tagged as Executive indicating role such as CIO, CTO, CMO, CEO.
- Has Scoops: Contacts can be tagged to specific inside scoops
- My Activity (Tags/Status): You have the ability to apply a filter for the Tags or Statuses they have applied to a contacts profile.
- Higher Education/Work History: Filter contacts on their education or previous employers.
- Person Name (First, Last): Filter on either first name, last name, or both.
- Added/Updated Date: Filter when a contacts have either been added to RainKing or when their profile had last been updated.
Inside Scoops: Filters on Scoop Criteria
- Scoop Text: Filter on the body of the inside scoop text, formerly keywords
- Scoop Topics: Filter on the topics of Inside Scoops.
- Scoop/Signal Type: Inside Scoops are aligned to specific types of intelligence.
- Updated Scoop Indicator: Filter on when our RainKing Team had followed up on a previous scoop.
- Published Date: Filter on when scoops had been published.