AccountView’s lookalike modeling capabilities make it simple to build Ideal Customer Profiles and identify top target accounts and contacts for a successful account-based strategy
Vancouver, Wash. – February 9, 2017 – On the heels of being named the top ABM tool by G2 Crowd, DiscoverOrg announced the launch of AccountView, the latest in a series of new features designed to accurately identify and engage with target accounts that have a high likelihood to purchase – the foundational element of any account-based everything approach.
AccountView is a data visualization dashboard that enables sales and marketing teams to leverage the power of DiscoverOrg’s deep marketing and sales intelligence to quickly and easily identify the firmographic and technographic attributes of top customers or accounts and find similar prospect companies to which they can market and sell. Combined with the platform’s buying trigger and purchase intent insights, customers can reach out at exactly the right time to the right companies and buyers.
Now with AccountView, DiscoverOrg customers are able to:
- Upload a list of their top customers into DiscoverOrg
- Instantly visualize detailed charts of customer data, including firmographic and technographic attributes (including, but not limited to, revenue, size, industry, and installed technologies)
- Identify and filter on the characteristics that set their best customers apart
- Dynamically generate a lookalike list of target prospects based on those characteristics
- Prioritize those prospects based on their likelihood to purchase through integration with DiscoverOrg’s buying trigger and purchase intent data
- Identify the right decision-makers at those accounts with best-in-class organizational charts and contact intelligence and engage directly with them – leveraging verified direct dial numbers and email addresses
“The very foundation of successful sales and marketing is figuring out who your best customers are, understanding why they are the best, and finding more prospects just like them,” said Henry Schuck, DiscoverOrg CEO. “What could be a painful analytical exercise is made simple and straightforward with DiscoverOrg’s account-based marketing features, and the result is faster growth for customers who can more effectively identify, understand, and engage with their ideal buyer.”
“In our research of high-growth sales and marketing organizations, we have found that buyers want predictive analytics applications to deliver fast access to their target accounts and transparency into the account insights that make an account more valuable than others,” said Craig Rosenberg, co-Founder and Chief Analyst at TOPO, a leading analyst firm for sales and marketing organizations. “We believe the predictive analytics market is entering a new phase of “practical predictive analytics” to respond to buyer demands.
To see a preview of AccountView, along with tips for optimizing account-based strategies, please register here for today’s webinar, “Setting Up Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy: Optimize the Identify Stage.”
For more information, please visit www.discoverorg.com.
DiscoverOrg is the leading global marketing and sales intelligence tool used by over 2,300 of the world’s fastest growing companies to accelerate growth. The company itself has been named an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company six times. DiscoverOrg’s award-winning solutions provide a constant stream of accurate and actionable company, contact, and buying intelligence that can be used to find, connect with, and sell to target buyers more effectively – all integrated into the leading CRM and Marketing Automation Tools in the market. DiscoverOrg’s team of over 250 researchers refreshes every data point at minimum every 90 days – ensuring customers reach the right buyers with the right message at the right time.