Account-based everything is a strategic go-to-market approach that orchestrates personalized marketing, sales, and success efforts to land and expand at named accounts. With ABE, you’re not so much focused on quantity as you are quality. While leads and opportunities are important to note, it’s not enough. You need metrics that are suited to this specialized discipline. Since ABE is a fundamentally different approach, it requires different metrics – metrics that provide an account-centric lens to your measurement.
- Coverage – Do you know the people at your target account?
- Awareness – Do those people know who you are? Do they have a heartbeat with you?
- Engagement – Do they spend time with you? Are they engaged with you, your content or your brand?
- Reach/Focus – How many people are the right people?
- Impact – Do the efforts and ABM programs you’re running impact the sale? (This is about correlation, not attribution).